This afternoon has brought quite a predicament..
I said to Lindon today that I would take the room in the beautiful house which means id need to pay him a grand by Friday which covers me for deposit and rent for two weeks :) I can move in on Sunday if I'd like... :)
Had my first shifts at moo today: 1230-230 learning some lunch stuff (till, tables, menu etc) and closing down and cashing up tonight from 6-close (930 tonight) :) I am off tomorrow ( Thursday ) and Friday and doing 12-5 sat and 630-close Sunday. Girl who is training me is lovely and she is teaching me well. Hopefully the good training will continue with other member of staff.. Bloggers dinner was ok too; we weren't that busy in restaurant so
Gm (Laura) is on about sending to Bondi to learn Better cos it's busier!
Ok so here is my predicament... It's job related so don't get top excited.
Got an email from Danny today saying there is a job available doing web design for $30-$40 an hour in the city (Sydney kings cross ) it's only 3 days / week which means I could either chill for the rest or continue at moo on more of part time basis?!..!! I am just looking forward to seeing if I even get an interview lol! Fingers crossed :D
Went to Coles supermarket this after noon between shifts with poppy (from
Hostel) and bought some food supplies! :) and we are planning on going to coogie beach tomorrow to get out of the hostel and into the rain!!!! I met a few girls a few doors down from us as well who want to join!!! And not just sit in and sulk about the weather!
Anyway that's about it- amazing how much changes in a matter of hours here!
Love to u all x
No comments:
Post a Comment