Tuesday, 14 February 2012

Lots of things going on!...

Hey guys!

Its been a while since my last post, sorry about that I have been a busy bee over the last week.

We went out at the weekend to The Steyne and that was a pretty messy one, a lot of vodka consumed and not very much sleep. But I have been sleeping in a lot more now which is a bonus! I've been working at Moo doing a lot more design work on top of waitressing hours which means a bit more money and I can obviously start promoting my designs and mycoolcv.com as well. Moo agreed for me to put a promotional mycoolcv.com poster to put in their stores to help promote it too which is good :) I've also been around to a few of the local restaurant and bars in Manly asking them if they need any menus designed so maybe I'll get some more money from that. Also, I really need to start that Online Marketing course but i've been working so much on other things it's sort of gone to the back of my list...

I made a Thai Green Curry for 12 people on Friday night, Ken, my japanese friend made the rice and i made the curry. Everyone paid $5 and really loved it i think. Want to do another big dinner like a roast or something!! We went down to the Surfing competition on Monday as well which is great. It was lovely weather so did some more sun bathing (while the sun is still here!!!) and had a look at the surfing talent. Going to pop down again today I think and I really want to make a t-shirt ''Life is better in...'' and then you add in whatever you want! It's a Billabong thing and everyone writes what they want... like all the bar staff in Shark Bar have t-shirts that say ''life is better in shark bar'' Haha! Don't know what to say on mine...!!!?? Any ideas?! Life is better in Manly, Life is better in a tan...?? Life is better in speedos! Life is better in the buff! Life is better in...

http://www.billabong.com/lifesbetter/

So yeah, just been working, going out and waving people off. Best mate Katie has left and also Jack. Jo, who has been here for over a year has also left... everyone is going up north! But the girls are here in 001 (my room) which is great! :) love my room!! :) Also majorly looking forward to Mel coming out here so we can move onto somewhere else soon as well.

But, saying that, a new girl just moved into our room, one of Jess's friends, and.... She knows someone that works for Mc Saatchi (as in saatchi and saatchi) ... and... I have an interview for an Account Manager position there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Absolutely buzzing!!!!!! So even though I am loving the design work at Moo I'm going to go for the interview and see what happens!!! Just imagine though!

http://www.mcsaatchi.com/

Lots of love to all, and happy valentines day as well! The girls and I went out last night to Shark Bar to celebrate but it was a pretty tame one really. Have a few days off now so going to enjoy the sun, go down to the surfing comp, carry on at the gym and surfing and do loads of designing! same as every week. it's on the surfer guys birthdays at the weekend too so i think i may make a chocolate guiness cake for everyone as a birthday treat!



:)

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment