Got an email from the owner of 12 Below; a Digital Marketing, Communications and Web Design agency in Sydney. He said he has no immediate positions available, but is keen to meet for a coffee to meet me and see what I can do. I met him this morning at 8:30 (woah, too early) and had a chat. He said that he thinks I have a great vibe about me and thinks I'd fit into the company well, but it would be about a month before they'd be looking to take someone on on the Marketing / Account Management side of things. BUT, the fact he said he thought i'd fit in, has really spurred me onto look for something else. He also (as promised) emailed me a list of contacts he has and said that if any of them take my fancy, he'd send them my CV and put in a good word for me... :-0 so I am on Cloud 9 today.
Just been chilling at the house for the rest of the afternoon downloading some new music. Loving Rihanna's new album Talk that Talk :) and been getting into Bliss n Eso Hip Hop. Woo. So I have work in a few hours at 6 then I'm heading to Shore Club tonight for Reggae night with Andy and his mates. Cant actually wait, haven't been in ages! Live Reggae bands and such a chilled vibe <3
Moving out of the house and into the Hostel Saturday evening. Gah, hate packing!! lol. So will probably do that tomorrow evening when I get back from work. Then will spend Saturday evening with Martha and Hannah cos they are off after that :( Gonna miss them a tonne but hopefully will make some more friends when I get back to the hostel. Also a guy called Jose Franco, from Peru i've been in contact with and he wants to get a cheap two bed place on the beach, so if we can find somewhere cheaper than the hostel and as near to the beach then I'll look into that too. Keeping all of my options open!!! :)
Weather has gone back to clouds now I've gone back to work... lol. Want it to be lush again! Fingers crossed! So everything is changing from day to day here, is crazy.
Anyway better get in the shower and get ready for work - wanna have a sneaky look around town before work ;) may find a reggae style dress for tonight :) Im absolutely knackered though - so tomorrow 1045-3 / 6-close split shift should be fun :-/
Love to everyone
xxxxxxxxxxxx
No comments:
Post a Comment